Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Mummy or mummy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A mummy is an unusually well preserved corpse.
Mummy or The Mummy may also refer to:
- Mummy Range, a mountain range in the Rocky Mountains of northern Colorado in the United States
- Mummy Cave, a rock shelter and archeological site in Park County, Wyoming, United States, near the eastern entrance to Yellowstone National Park
- Mummy ride, a dark ride at three theme parks based on the film franchise
- Mummy, a nickname for mother
- Ray Schoenke, American football player nicknamed "The Mummy"
- Joe D'Acquisto, professional wrestler nicknamed "The Mummy"
Arts and entertainment
- The Mummy (1911 film), an American movie made by the Thanhouser Company
- The Mummy (Universal film franchise), an American horror/adventure film series by Universal
- The Mummy (1959 film), a British movie starring Christopher Lee as Kharis
- The Night of Counting the Years (also released as The Mummy), 1969 Egyptian film directed by Shadi Abdel Salam
- Tale of the Mummy, a 1998 British-American horror film
- Mummy (2016 film), an Indian Kannada-language film
- The Mummy! (or The Mummy, or A Tale of the Twenty-Second Century), an 1827 novel by Jane C. Loudon
- The Mummy, or Ramses the Damned, a 1989 novel by Anne Rice
- The Mummy. A Handbook of Egyptian Funerary Archaeology, by Egyptologist E. A. Wallis Budge
Other arts and entertainment
- Mummy (undead), a popular trope of horror fiction
- The Mummy (TV series), based on the film franchise
- The Mummy, a 1999 radio-drama produced by Radio Tales for National Public Radio
- "The Mummy", a song by JJ Lin from the album Qi Dai Ai
- "The Mummy", a song by Massacration from the album Good Blood Headbanguers
- The Mummies, 1980s American garage punk band
- Mummia, a substance also known as "mummy"
- Mummy brown, a pigment claimed to be made from mummies
- Mummy paper, a paper claimed to be made from mummies
- Mummy wasp, wasp of the genus Aleiodes
- Mummification (BDSM), a bondage practice