File:Lladro - En Sus Pensamientos.jpg
Lladro_-_En_Sus_Pensamientos.jpg (325 × 244 pixels, file size: 12 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
En Sus Pensamientos (In her thoughts) - A limited edition piece or LLadró porcelain.
Author: Colin Angus Mackay took this photograph in March 2005.
Copyright and use information
|This is a two-dimensional representation of a copyrighted sculpture, statue or any other three-dimensional work of art. As such it is a derivative work of art, and per US Copyright Act of 1976, § 106(2) whoever holds copyright of the original has the exclusive right to authorize derivative works.|
Per § 107 it is believed that reproduction for criticism, comment, teaching and scholarship constitutes fair use and does not infringe copyright.
It is believed that the use of a picture
=== Copyright holder ===
Copyright is held by Lladró Usa Inc., 1 Lladró Drive, Moonachie, New Jersey, United States.
Though this image is subject to copyright, I believe its use in the Lladró article is covered by the U.S. fair use laws because:
- Although the article is called Lladró, rather than Lladró figurines, the company is notable solely for its production of these figurines, and not for any events in the lives of the founders.
- The image illustrates an educational article about these figurines.
- The image is used as the primary means of visual identification of the article topic.
- The image is used only once in the article, and is used in a section that is neutral in tone.
- It is not replaceable with an uncopyrighted or freely copyrighted image of comparable educational value.
- The image is not used in such a way that a reader would be confused into believing that the article is produced, sponsored, or authorized by the owner of the image.
- The market for the original product will not be diminished by this use of the image.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||04:59, 10 March 2010||325 × 244 (12 KB)||DASHBot||Bot: Rescaling Fair Use Image (shutoff)|